Monday, June 30, 2014

Week five Potty training

I like being able to track progress - not matter what it is, if I can attach a number to it or graph it - I will. 

Start of week five for Gideon's potty training. 
Yesterday (Sunday) was the first sunday he didn't have an accident at church!  He even went potty for them!  I was so excited.  Although he didn't want to nap and when I was about to put him back in bed for the upteenth time, he grabbed his bottom and told me "poop"  he went a little, but made a majority in the potty.

Monday - he had a "semi" poo accident this morning.  I was using the potty, and he was really quiet in his room.  When I went to check on him, he was holding his bottom.  He went poo a little, but than went the rest in the toliet.  I feel like we are digressing in the poo department.  The last four weeks he would tell us when he needed to go poo.   He stayed dry while we WALKED to the park! He's currently in nap.  =]  Me personally, my workout is done!  =]  
He had two nap pee accidents.  But had a ton to drink after the park.  
So working on him telling us. 

Tuesday - no accidents. Told us when he needed to potty a few times (including twice at the dollar movies).  We were thrilled. 

Wednesday - no accidents at home. Went to grandmas and had two accidents in five hours  :/

Thursday - two accidents. But we were in the car on our way to visit with family/vacation; and he told us - just didn't make it to a potty in time. 


Friday - one accident, didn't go at the park but on the way home with my mom. He loved the fireworks. 


Saturday - no accidents. Went to a plane museum and a cool pub restraunt.  It was busy and he went potty. We've also enjoyed the pool, golf, disc golf, and time with family. 
 



Sunday - we went to church with my great aunt sherry. Gideon asked and went potty.  What an improvement!!  So far no accidents :)  we will be going back home later today. 






I can't believe tomorrow is the start of July! GRAH  That means my summer is closer to being over than it is to starting.  I look forward to going back to teaching end the.  I look forward to not having such a short fuse with Gideon (being with him all day, sometimes his complaining gets to my nerve). 

God is so good.  I am so blessed for what summer I have enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment