Monday, June 30, 2014

Thank you

Thank you God.
I am relaxing this afternoon in your name.  Although I did not fast - from anything - I want to praise you for all of your glory. 
Thank you for being able to worship you without fearing death.
Thank you for giving us funds to contribute to missionary causes and a variety of ministries. 
Thank you for every breath I take - and how precious life is.
Thank you for an idependent, strong, activie, smart little boy.  Who is gentle, loving, and quick. 
Thank you for a husband who is willing to transform to be more like you - no matter the struggle.
Thank you for friends who stand at my side through my own transformation and care for me in the darkest.
Thank you for the love of a church to help others.
Thank you for your son, the king, to take our sins.
Thank you for forgiveness and give me more opportunities than I deserve.
Thank you for protection from the elements in a house that we can maybe bless our neighbors more.
Thank you for the chance to pray a loud with children - and may our voice grow stronger.
Thank you for a job that I can love on students and indirectly teach them about Jesus.
Thank you for family that is there and can talk me down in the heat of a moment. 
Thank you.
Thank you.

I will always be lacking in something.  Not prayerful enough, faithful enough, fasting enouch, giving enough, loving enough, listening enough, healthy enough.   But you are still my father, God, and you still love the flaws in me. 

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment