Thursday, May 29, 2014

Almost SUMMER!!

We are almost on summer vacation... for me.   Jeremiah will be working for another school district cleaning rooms and getting the school ready for the next year.  I am excited that he will be able to contribute financially to our home and to keep him busy working around people that he can be Jesus too.  

Life is complicated to say the least.  Jeremiah calls them seasons.   I am trying to move on to the next season - and I've realized I've been making changes:

Moving my classroom around getting ready for next year (next season). 
Rearrange our bedroom - different season.
Getting ready to potty train Gideon - starting a new season with him - welcome to being a big boy!  
Being in a girls group and study more about who I need to be to be more like Jesus.

It has been a challening season.  I have never blamed Jesus on what happened.   My faith is still growing.  But what hurts is that I was blamed for not being like Jesus by people who thought they were being like Jesus - and then stopped acting like Jesus... yeah confusing, I know. 

I just don't know what to do.  I am here to please God.  I am here to do Kingdom work.  I am here to serve my husband.  I am here to teach my children.  I am here to love people.  I am here to be like Jesus.  Yes, I can be loud, saracastic..... but I just some how don't understand what happened.  

Prayers.  Ready for Summer - a new season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment