Thursday, May 22, 2014

Welcome

Welcome. 
Welcome the few who read this.  Welcome my thoughts that need to be set free.  Welcome the emotions that need to released.  Welcome the challenge of keeping up a blog (and not losing the passwod).  Welcome all comments - good and bad.   Welcome.  

A little introduction:
My name is Megan Jones.  I use to journal, blog, write ALL OF THE TIME.  Than, I grew up.    But, I have missed it.  I have missed the freedom of sharing  with the world (even though no one reads this anyhow). 

I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 6 years (coming up next week).  Jeremiah and I have had our ups and down without a doubt.  But we are trying to focus our marriage on Christ and we are both trying to live like Jesus - transforming as individuals as also allowed for our marriage to transform into something truly amazing. 

We have an active 27 month old (yes, you just had to do math there to figure out he's a little over 2 years old).  GX is a delight in our lives.  I know most parents brag about their kids - but seriously he is so sweet and understanding and never gives up on solving problems.  I really do think he's the best.   For the summer we have a college student living with us, Matthew.  I am sure he is getting to expereience all sorts of things of being around a two year old.   WAIT, we aren't done.  My husband's brother, Jacob, also lives with us.  That's right there is a 4-1 ration of boys in my house. 

Not only do I take care of our home.  But I also take care of 140 other children.  I teach.   I teach math.  I teach 7th grade pre-algebra.  And, guess what... I LOVE IT!!  We are about to finish up our second year - and I am so thankful that at an early age I knew from the start what I wanted to do with my life.    Although there are days where I want to pull my hair out - I wouldn't change it for the world. 

The little things about me:  I am simple and old fashioned.  I love photography, traveling, and nature.  I am a horrible speller or anything to do with language.  I love polka-dots and fun music.    I enjoy mowing our yard and growing things.  I encourage my family to recycle and eat healthy (eating healthy is a huge struggle hear at the Jones' home). I love cooking for people, but baking is my 'gift'.  I am trying to learn not to take charge/control everything and allow God to take care of me.   I am outspoken, honest, and blunt.  I am working on knowing when to keep my mouth shut and how to tactfully address situtions with my words.  If I somewhow offend you for any reason, please let me know instead of botteling it up and writting me off as a family memember, friend, accuiatance, blog to read.  I can only learn when I am told of what I do. 


Reaons for the blog:
Keep family updated.
Keep me accountable on my journey to becoming a better woman via Christ. 
Keep me accountable on my journey to becoming a more fit/healthy mom.
I like family history and documentatries. 
I enjoy writting and bringing peace to those around. 
It is somewhere for my thoughts to run free so my mouth doesn't get me in trouble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment