Saturday, August 23, 2014

The posts slow down

Summer I had daily post. But now it's becoming a challenge for weekly.  

This morning I heard lots of inspiration about Ephesians and how we need to be in the word.  

I realize I spend so much time on my phone. 


I would like to rest some goals: 

Spend less than three hours a day with media (tv, emails, Facebook, Pinterest, etcetera).  

Eat less than or equal to three sweet treats a week.  

Maintain healthy caloric intake.  Depending on prego or not :) 

Read the word in the morning five times a week 

Workout three or more times a week. 



Anyway.  This week of school I was stressed but still don't come home depressed like I did at other districts.   Plus.  I have two really small classes. Plus.   


Hmm. Pictures 
We went to Kc last weekend with Michael and Ayla Thomas. We had a blast.  

Gideon picked apples with my mom and aunt Becky.   It was hot but he helped for the whole hour and half.  


Enjoying mud on a hot day after I got home from work.  

It's been a great busy week.   Ready for fall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment